A Commercial Litigation Firm Devoted To Preventative Law
Alyssa O. Milby
Alyssa Milby is originally from Lexington, Kentucky, where she received her B.A. from Transylvania University, majoring in Writing, Rhetoric, and Communications. Thereafter, she received her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2018 after moving to The Sunshine State that same year. Alyssa enjoys representing clients of all backgrounds and prides herself on providing personal attention to achieve desired results. She spends her free time with her wife and three dogs, either at home, at the beach, or cheering on the Kentucky Wildcats.
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky
- Major: Writing, Rhetoric, and Communication
- Stephen Messer, Esq.
- David Molhem, Esq.
- Too Much, Too Soon? Obergefell as Applied Equality Practice, Mississippi Law Journal, 88, 2019
- Molhem & Fraley, P.A., Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2021
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Industry
- Employment Law
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Florida, 2018