A Commercial Litigation Firm Devoted To Preventative Law
Brian P. Deeb
Brian P. Deeb is a St. Petersburg, Florida native whose practice focuses primarily in the area of commercial litigation with particular emphasis on matters relating to the construction industry. Mr. Deeb was the first attorney in Pinellas County, Florida to become Board Certified in Construction Law under the Florida Bar's Board Certification Program. Additionally, his practice includes employment law, real estate and contract litigation, corporate matters, aviation law and matters related to the entertainment industry.
He has served on the Board of Directors for the Contractors and Builders Association of Pinellas County, Inc., and as a Presidential Advisor. He also served as a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator, and on the panel of arbitrators for construction disputes through the American Arbitration Association. He has written a variety of articles and chaired several seminars for the legal and construction communities on various aspects of construction liens and other construction issues.
Mr. Deeb, who has served as an Adjunct Professor at Stetson University College of Law, has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1985 and the North Carolina State Bar since 1998. He received his B.S. from the University of Tampa and his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law. He is admitted to practice before all state courts in Florida and North Carolina as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida and the U.S. District Court in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
Mr. Deeb is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell* - the highest possible rating. For the last several years, he has been listed in several State and National Registers for Construction Law including "The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers" published by Martindale-Hubbell, "Florida Super Lawyers" and "The Best Lawyers in America.
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
- Former Adjunct Professor, Stetson University College of Law
- Program Chair for "Legal Issues in the Construction Industry" - multiple seminars sponsored by Stetson University College of Law
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 1985
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 1998
- He has written a variety of articles and chaired several seminars for the legal and construction communities on various aspects of construction liens and other construction issues.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Construction Law, Florida Bar, 2005
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Industry
- Employment Law
- Contract Litigation
- Aviation Matters
- Entertainment Law
Current Employment Position
- Managing Shareholder
- Florida, 1985
- North Carolina, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.